England's premier practical, hands-on Agile and Lean conference, will return as a 3-day conference in October 2024, for its 13th edition.
Agile Cambridge isn’t just about sitting down for a series of talks - the conference also offers plenty of opportunities for workshops, unscheduled sessions and hallway chats. You'll get to share your experiences and engage in hands-on activities to truly learn by doing.
So, mark your calendars and get ready to join us for three days of learning and community.
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear announcements and event news for 2024
What our participants say
"Learning from other people's agile experiences in a comfortable and open and beautiful setting" Rachel Brierley (2022 Participant)
"Everyone has been so friendly and inclusive and engaging. Many new friends and speakers. Every moment has been worthwhile. If I can I want to attend in the future. Richard Huish (2019 Participant)
What to expect
What can you expect from an Agile Cambridge conference?
- Professionally organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years of experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- An established conference, with many attendees coming back year after year. Read what our participants said.
Looking for a previous year? Check out our archive page...