Looking for a previous year? Check out our archive page...
England's premiere practical, hands-on Agile and Lean conference, will return as a 3 day conference in October 2024, for its 13th edition.
Agile Cambridge is firmly established as one of the leading conferences on Agile and Lean development approaches in Europe. The event has a strong practical focus on experience-sharing, hands-on activity and learning-by-doing as well as providing plenty of opportunity for unscheduled sessions, hallway chats and fun.
What our participants say
"Learning from other people's agile experiences in a comfortable and open and beautiful setting" Rachel Brierley (2022 Participant)
"Everyone has been so friendly and inclusive and engaging. Many new friends and speakers. Every moment has been worthwhile. If I can I want to attend in the future. Richard Huish (2019 Participant)
Why should you participate?
If you're unsure, or need to convince your manager, these are some reasons to attend Agile Cambridge.
- Professionally-organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- This is an established conference, with many attendees coming back year after year. Read what our participants said.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous Agile Cambridge events