30 Jun 13:30 — 14:30
About the session
Can experiments be successfully run internally for internal teams just like how they are run externally for the end-users?
In this session, Lade and Chisa will explore some of the product thinking mindset needed to foster a culture of internal experimentation, the challenges to be faced along the way and how to get buy-in from key stakeholders for running successful internal experiments
- Gain an appreciation for running internal experiments
- Know about the mindset needed to run internal experiments
- Know how to get started with running internal experiments in their organisations
Who would benefit from attending?
- Open to all but particularly:
- Newcomers to running product experimentation
- PMs who are struggling to run meaningful experiments within their organisation