Session type:


Presented by:

Kerrie Hughes


Session time:

27 Sep 11:15 12:00

Session duration:

45 minutes

About the session

Emotions consume 80% of our lives, while the other 20% is intellect (Lough, 2006). Yet when it comes to business strategy and board conversations, it still feels uncomfortable talking about emotions. With this statistic in mind, can we really afford to ignore emotions when designing products, services, or experiences? This talk will guide you through the what, the why, and the how of designing for emotions, sharing tools and techniques to help move conversations from dark art to serious strategy.

Experience Design, Complexity, Emotions.

Session capacity: 40

About the speaker(s)