30 Jun 11:00 — 12:30
About the session
Continuous discovery is a keystone habit of high learning teams but can often fall apart before things get started.
Having alignment between PMs, Designers, Researchers and Engineers can be challenging, especially when transitioning teams to an outcome-based approach.
Equally designing for behaviour and laser focusing on user needs can often be considered heavy-handed when trying to move fast and experiment.
The solution is making behaviours the cornerstone of your discovery and experiment backlog.
This workshop will deliver a toolkit and practice that will make assumption busting fast, easy and lightweight.
Participants will be able to:
- Learn how behaviour can be used as a shared language
- Demonstrate understanding of the toolkit to use on projects
- Generate an experiment backlog for a project to rapidly kick start their discovery process
- Slide deck explaining the process
- Custom designed toolkit (pdf & miro boards)
- Examples of real-world usage and scenarios
- Help documentation
- An enjoyable time "nerding out" about experimentation
This session has:
- A session number cap: 40 participants
Themes: Problem Solving, Experimenting, Product Discovery, Behavioural design