Our COVID Safety guidelines are in conjunction with our Covid Policy
To reduce risk of Covid transmission and provide the best experience, we are working to implement a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at our events. At a minimum we'll work in accordance with advice and guidance from the UK and local governments, and we will continually review this up to, and at the event.
At time of writing these measures are likely to include:
- A reduced capacity - to allow extra space in sessions and in case we need to implement social distancing.
- We may require participants to take Covid tests before and during the event.
- We will provide: hand sanitiser stations and ask the venue for an enhanced cleaning regime and to keep the venue ventilated.
- Lunch will be grab and go rather than buffet.
- We will also be looking at ways we can provide activities, including some novel sessions in the outside spaces.
- Churchill currently recommends mask wearing in communal spaces and we may require you to wear masks indoors.
- You can also find out more about Churchill College’s Coronavirus Guidance here
- We may require mask wearing elsewhere indoors.
We'll update these details as we get closer to the event.
Last updated: Thursday 12 May 2022