Covid Safety at Agile Cambridge
To reduce risk of Covid transmission and provide the best experience, we are working to implement a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at our events. At a minimum we'll work in accordance with advice and guidance from the UK and local governments, and we will continually review this up to, and at the event.
Participants (including speakers and sponsors)
- If you are unwell, you must not come to the conference.
- We require all participants take a COVID-19 test, prior to arriving on each day of the event.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure they have a negative test before arriving at the venue, and participating at the event, on each day they attend. We will not check participants have performed these tests and are taking it on trust that you will behave professionally and with the safety of others in mind
- We strongly encourage mask wearing within the indoor spaces, especially in the main lecture theatre (Wolfson Hall). Churchill currently recommends mask wearing in communal spaces.
We will provide
- Hand sanitiser in all session rooms, refreshment areas, and on our registration desk
- Disinfection wipes will also be available in session rooms and from our registration desk
- We will also be carrying a UVC LED sterilising cube for small electronic items
- Lunch, which will be served as “grab and go” - which we recommend you take outside to eat if the weather's fine
- Wednesday (Day 1) evening BBQ will be held outdoors in the college grounds
- Where windows and/or external fire doors can safely open, we have asked for them to remain open during sessions.
- Air filtration will be provided via HEPA air purifiers in each session room and in the conference registration / sponsors area.
- We will also be monitoring air quality throughout the conference using CO2 monitors.
Last updated: Thursday 16 June 2022
Our COVID Safety guidelines are in conjunction with our Covid Policy